Corporate and Business Workshops & Training Sessions
Blogging for Business and training on other Social Media Marketing Platforms, including Facebook
Social Media Management
Standard Business Package – $300 month per platform
Standard Business Package is available for individuals and companies who want to completely outsource their social media presence to increase followers, create brand awareness and actively engage with their targeted audiences.
- 15 postings per week
- Content creation including visuals and digital media
- Business Page Optimization
- Monthly Progress Report
- No Set-Up Fee
Social Media and Blogging Consultation Services – $65/HR
Build a Blog for Personal & Professional Promotion
Starter Blog Package – $199
The Starter Blog Package is great for individuals or companies that are brand new to blogging and are looking to ease into it. The package includes:
- Free 30 minute Discovery Call – a typed summary will be provided for future reference
- 3 hours of live in-person training (training is provided in three 1 hours sessions).
- Set up WordPress Blog, installation of a free WordPress Theme and 10 WordPress plugins
- Optional domain name, registration, and hosting set up fees are paid separately.
Answer questions relating to your niche, categories, posts writing or anything related to your blog. (Additional time billed at the hourly rate)
Online Presence & Blog Review – $75
A 90-minute consultation will be a complete review of your blog, honest feedback will be given and I will provide you with any possible changes, resources, useful links or tutorials.
- Review of your blog design with recommendations if applicable
- Review of your content including images
- Recommendations & Resources
- Analyze all your social media accounts and explain problems areas as applicable, also, I will help you brainstorm a month’s worth of content.
Chat & Chew Group Blog Coaching
$400/hr/8 participants (max)
Group blog coaching costs less per individual than one-on-one coaching. You might think that sharing the time with others would mean less time for you, but here’s how it really works: The questions others ask (and the answers) are always helpful and illuminating.
Grow your blog traffic
Learn how to monetize your blog
How to get customers or clients from your blog
How to rank higher in search engines – SEO
Choosing your blog topic/niche
Getting traffic through social media
Working with video or audio content
Find and work with brands to increase revenue
and much more!